level 3 - coordinating an outdoor curriculum
Coordinating an Outdoor Curriculum is a two day course designed for those who would like to further their OL skills, be a part of successfully embedding outdoor learning in their organisation and making it accessible to all.
This course is only available to those who have completed the Level 2 Outdoor Learning Practitioner Award.
Course Content Summary:
- Background of educational practice of modern Outdoor Learning including a review of research & practice in recent years.
- Auditing existing provision and practice, creating procedures and best practice guidelines for making outdoor learning part of a whole school educational strategy
- Site / grounds planning and sustainable management
- Planning year round programmes of OL
- Building on Outdoor Learning Skills
Entry Qualifications Required
- Level 2 Qualification or appropriate experience in education, youth work, childcare etc.
- Established link with a client group and at least two years experience with client groups
- 21 years or over at the start of the course.
- First Aid Qualification and DBS strongly advised